No subnet declaration; Can't open /var/lib/dhcp/dhcpd.leases for append

Simon Hobson dhcp1 at thehobsons.co.uk
Sat Jan 27 21:53:06 UTC 2018

Bill Shirley <bill at c3po.polymerindustries.biz> wrote:

> True. Another way is to forget about using wlp2s0, buy and inexpensive router,
> turn OFF the router's DHCP server, and plug the LAN side of the router into the
> same switch as enp4s5.

Better still, buy a device intended to be a wireless access point and with less compromises. I quite like the Ubiquiti Unifi range, but there are plenty of manufacturers to choose from.
Once out of the budget range, most APs support things like VLANs and multiple SSIDs - you usually have to pay a lot more for a router before you get that sort of ability.