No subnet declaration; Can't open /var/lib/dhcp/dhcpd.leases for append

Bill Shirley bill at c3po.polymerindustries.biz
Sat Jan 27 21:44:59 UTC 2018

True. Another way is to forget about using wlp2s0, buy and inexpensive router,
turn OFF the router's DHCP server, and plug the LAN side of the router into the
same switch as enp4s5.  Nothing is plugged into the WAN side of the router.

The router will pass everything, including DHCP traffic, through to the enp4s5
interface and all internal devices will be on one subnet.  This works well.

Bill