Logging GI-Addr

Gregory Sloop gregs at sloop.net
Mon Feb 12 04:06:14 UTC 2018

I've spent a little bit trying to find how to log things - specifically the GI-Addr.
But digging down through the log (priority, data-expr) is not exactly easy. [In fact, I'm not sure the GI-Addr information will be in there...]
And my GoogleFoo isn't getting me much that's helpful either.

Can someone give me a quick recipe that will help point me in the right direction?
I'll keep looking at the docs and seeing what I can further google up, but I'm feeling lost. :)

-Greg