DHCP IP assignment issue - dhcp failover scenario

Abdul Khader akhader at gmail.com
Mon Dec 17 14:21:28 UTC 2018

For troubleshooting take one of the CPE mac address (the CPE which is not
getting an IP)and check your logs for that mac address if your server is
responding. Better to take a trace using tcpdump.
If the server is responding then you need to check if its reaching the
relays. From relays to CPE.
Note  there are CPEs which misbehave. Even after getting the ack they send
discover.

Regards
Abdul Khader