not getting same ip for same MAC

perl-list perl-list at network1.net
Wed Aug 8 19:20:29 UTC 2018

This could also be interesting tho I don't know how it affects lease assignment for sure (from man dhcpd.conf):

The ignore-client-uids statement

ignore-client-uids flag ;

If the ignore-client-uids statement is present and has a value of true or on , the UID for clients will not be recorded.
If this statement is not present or has a value of false or off , then client UIDs will be recorded.