dhcpv6 relay rfc6939 support

Thomas Markwalder tmark at isc.org
Tue Oct 31 11:00:38 UTC 2017

Hello Bryce:

To request a feature you may fill out a bug form request here:

    https://www.isc.org/community/report-bug

Be sure to pick "DHCP feature request" as the type.   We'll evaluate your
request for possible inclusion in a future release.  As a small, non-profit
we have to allocate our resources based carefully.

Alternatively, you  can fill out the professional support contact form here:

Regards,

Thomas Markwalder
ISC Sofware Engineering