AW: Prevent PCs from using Server hostnames

Zenz, Thomas Thomas.Zenz at oenb.at
Sat May 20 06:36:26 UTC 2017

Hi Simon

Thank you for the quick answer.
We were facing the problem because the servers get set up using DHCP and then the server admin changes the record without deleting the TXT record.  So the DHCP server could change the record again.

We use failover and do have failover tests every year for a week. So I set the remaining server to partner-down. Could this be an issue?

Regards Tom

- by Phone