Issues in using User Class Option

Jain, Saurabh Saurabh.Jain at landisgyr.com
Fri Dec 22 10:12:27 UTC 2017

In the Server, I configured the class definition without making any change and got following error:

# Internet Systems Consortium DHCP Server 4.3.5
Copyright 2004-2016 Internet Systems Consortium.
All rights reserved.
For info, please visit https://www.isc.org/software/dhcp/
/etc/dhcp/dhcpd.conf line 113: no option named vendor-class in space dhcp6
    match if binary-to-ascii(10, 32, "", substring(option dhcp6.vendor-class,
                                                                ^
Configuration file errors encountered -- exiting

If you think you have received this message due to a bug rather
than a configuration issue please read the section on submitting
bugs on either our web page at www.isc.org or in the README file
before submitting a bug.  These pages explain the proper
process and the information we find helpful for debugging..

exiting.

Do I need to do some extra configuration?

Regards,
Saurabh Jain