Log lease time

Endrit Hasaj ehasaj at abcom.al
Fri Dec 15 22:22:16 UTC 2017

Hi,

If you declare as a global parameter the max lease time, min leas time
and default lease time even if the end user device may have it's own
lease time parameter pre-configured, it will obey to the global
parameter you will set.
I had the same problem with some of my devices but after declaring with
the same lease time for max,min and default it was fixed.