Issues in using User Class Option

Bill Shirley bill at c3po.polymerindustries.biz
Tue Dec 12 20:19:25 UTC 2017

I've never seen a class without a 'match' statement.  Are you sure that's valid?:
# ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
class "Other_mobile" {
     match hardware;
     set member_of = "mobile_device";
}
# ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
subclass "Other_mobile"    1:d8:1d:72:41:3c:81;    # Moms-5S

Also when you're using the option statement, there doesn't appear to be a space between
Test.ADDR and ::1;
Example:
class "vendor-classes" {
     match option vendor-class-identifier;
}
subclass "vendor-classes"    "MSFT 5.0" {    # all Windows 2000 DHCP clients
     vendor-option-space Win2k;
     option Win2k.netbios-over-tcpip        0;    # enable
}

Bill