Graphing DHCP pools

project722 project722 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 7 14:10:08 UTC 2017

I'm going to look into Cacti, as we will probably not deem this high enough
on the priority list to purchase Solarwinds. But, for the moment, I have
setup dhcpd-snmp on my DHCP server. When I perform an snmpwalk remotely, I
get the following message:

#snmpwalk -v 2c host -c public .1.3.6.1.4.1.21695.1.2
SNMPv2-SMI::enterprises.21695.1.2 = No more variables left in this MIB View
(It is past the end of the MIB tree)

I have inserted the following line into my snmpd.conf file on the DHCP
server and restarted snmpd:

pass_persist .1.3.6.1.4.1.21695.1.2 /path-to/dhcpd-snmp
/path-to/dhcpd-snmp.conf

Any suggestions on how to fix?