Graphing DHCP pools

project722 project722 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 6 15:58:11 UTC 2017

I'm looking into the dhcpd-snmp tool. I've downloaded the files, and they
are working correctly. I'm at the part of the instructions where is says
"it can now be installed in Net-SNMP".

 https://github.com/ohitz/dhcpd-snmp

I'm not the best with SNMP, and my team does not have our own NMS. That
being said, I am looking into standing one up. But, first, can someone tell
me where Net-SNMP needs to be installed? Is that on the DHCP server itself
or the NMS? Can someone suggest a good open source NMS that can run on Red
Hat/Cent and can then graph this data that it collects?