Graphing DHCP pools

project722 project722 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 4 14:52:51 UTC 2017

Hey guys, I'm looking for a solution that can take the data from our dhcp
server and use that to create charts and graphs of of our scopes. Currently
we are using a homegrown bash script that uses the Google API for charts to
do the graphing and create the charts. But, although its very nice looking
it takes ALOT of re-working the script every time we add a pool or adjust a
scope. I'm looking for another solution. One that can automatically detect
and put up a new chart when we add scopes and one that could possibly
retain historical data. I've thought about solarwinds but I'm not sure if
it can plug into Linux like this or if it even has such a feature for
dhcpd.

Any suggestions?