How to avoid multiple DHCP request forward to all Servers?

Sten Carlsen stenc at s-carlsen.dk
Thu Apr 6 13:15:32 UTC 2017

Hi

Does it matter that both servers see all messages? Only the one with the
appropriate address pool should answer.

The other solution I can see is to have separate relays, it seems that
the only link between the otherwise completely separate network systems
is the relay.

If this is a larger setup with other connections between the segments,
then you could consider doing failover between the dhcp servers.

Best regards

Sten Carlsen

No improvements come from shouting:

       "MALE BOVINE MANURE!!!"