DHCP option host-name matching

Bill Shirley Bill at Henagar.PolymerIndustries.biz
Tue Mar 15 19:43:06 UTC 2016

Thanks for pointing the regex out.  I've been using:
lcase(suffix(option host-name, 6)) = "iphone"
but just realized it's missing 'Steffansiphone5'

I'm going to give the regex a try.

To prevent DNS name collisions, you might want to add to the class:
if (lcase(option host-name) = "iphone") { ddns-hostname = concat("iPhone-", binary-to-ascii(16, 8, "", substring(hardware, 4,
3))); }
Since some users don't change their hostname.

Bill