Get relay's address from within script

Tiago SR listas at tiagosr.com
Wed Jul 27 07:08:32 UTC 2016

After some searches, looks like MikroTik routers actually set GI-Addr and this can be extracted
by packet(24,4) or even better binary-to-ascii(10, 8, ".", packet(24,4)).

Thanks very much. I didn't even know about the existence of GI-Addr. :D

 ---- On Wed, 27 Jul 2016 03:46:47 -0300 Simon Hobson <dhcp1 at thehobsons.co.uk> wrote ----