key conflict message for create host by Omapi

Shraddha Pandhe spandhe.openstack at gmail.com
Wed Oct 21 18:20:36 UTC 2015

Hi Graham,

<< multiple host records (in different subnets) with the same hardware
<< address *does* work (at least in 4.2)

Just wondering, how will dhcp request/response work in this case? Based on
my understanding, host config lookup happens solely on the basis of mac
address. But if two hosts have same mac address, how will the server decide?

Am I missing something?