Multiple vendor-encapsulated option spaces?

Peter Rathlev peter at rathlev.dk
Wed May 27 20:39:38 UTC 2015

On Wed, 2015-05-27 at 13:30 -0700, Doug Barton wrote:
> It's not clear that your definitions are correct here. You seem to be
> doing some things you should not, and not doing some things you should.
>
> Take a look at this page:
>
> http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/wireless-mobility/wireless-lan-wlan/97066-dhcp-option-43-00.html#anc13

I'm not sure what part of that configuration you think I am missing or
what excess parts I have.

As far as I can tell we're doing exactly what the page says, except for
(re-)setting the vendor-class-identifier to what it was matched as,
which seems superflous to me.

Keep in mind that the DHCP configuration for each of my options spaces
works fine as long as it is the only one. When I have more than one then
only the last defined works.

But thanks for taking a look. :-)

--
Peter