dhcp 4.3.2 with ldap backend

Kristof Van Doorsselaere kristof.vandoorsselaere at hogent.be
Tue May 12 14:11:20 UTC 2015

I can confirm that only commenting lines 762-771 does not solve my problem, The CRL error message is gone, but  I still get Configuration file errors encountered

Starting program: /usr/sbin/dhcpd -4 -pf /run/dhcpd4.pid -cf /etc/dhcp/dhcp_test.conf -lf /var/db/dhcpd/dhcpd4.leases -d
Using host libthread_db library "/lib64/libthread_db.so.1".
Internet Systems Consortium DHCP Server 4.3.2
Copyright 2004-2015 Internet Systems Consortium.
All rights reserved.
For info, please visit https://www.isc.org/software/dhcp/
Error: Cannot start TLS session to ldaptest.example.com:389: Can't contact LDAP server
Configuration file errors encountered -- exiting

Kristof