Problem with custom variable in bootfile-name

Thomas Novin Thomas.Novin at cygate.se
Tue Jun 23 11:39:37 UTC 2015

>         if option vendor-class-identifier ~= "OS6450-48" {
>                 set model = "6450-48";
>         }
>
>         option bootfile-name = concat("instruction/", model, ".alu”);

If I use the variable in a execute-statement, it works having a mix of variables and text. Without using concat. But that does not work in an option.

For example:

                execute ("/usr/local/bin/create_instruction", model);

I have tested skipping concat in bootfile-name but that did not work. But why is it not possible to use a set variable in an option-statement.. if anyone can answer this I’d be thankful!

Rgds//Thomas