Is there any way to include dynamic info in the DHCP REQUEST?

Fredrik Persson fredrik.p.persson at gmail.com
Thu Jun 4 12:42:26 UTC 2015

Perhaps I was not clear in my original question.

Yes, this is a linux system. I know that there is a script
(dhclient-script) that is run when the lease is aquired but I want to send
things to the dhcp server in the request. And the thing I want to send is
read (in ways not related to the question) from the system during boot.