DHCP peer failure and pool exhaustion...

Shawn Routhier sar at isc.org
Mon Sep 9 20:30:19 UTC 2013

As Greg.Rabil mentions you might want to look at the auto-partner
down option in 4.2.  You also should be pretty careful with it.

In 4.2 we also added a "rewind"  feature.  This has the effect of
increasing the length of time a secondary can be out of contact
with the primary before the leases are exhausted.

Shawn