omshell in a Script

Glenn Satchell glenn.satchell at uniq.com.au
Sun Nov 3 11:08:51 UTC 2013

Hi Martin

You could try the Perl Expect module, it works just like TCL Expect. Opens
a two way connection to the omshell process so you get the output too in a
way where you can search for different responses. If you've used TCP
Expect then the concepts are very similar in Perl.

There's also Perl modules: Net-ISC-DHCPd-0.14
http://search.cpan.org/~jhthorsen/Net-ISC-DHCPd-0.14/lib/Net/ISC/DHCPd.pm
but I've never used this so don't know what it's like.

regards,
-glenn