Info needed about fallback interface..

Glenn Satchell glenn.satchell at uniq.com.au
Thu Mar 28 00:14:39 UTC 2013

LMGTFY "dhcp fallback interface" and the top answer is

https://lists.isc.org/pipermail/dhcp-users/2007-January/002584.html

"The fallback interface lets the server send from a real IP address. The
packet interface (LPF, BPF, and so on, depending on your operating system)
sends from all-zeros."

regards,
-glenn