DHCP with LDAP backend

Leigh Porter leigh.porter at ukbroadband.com
Wed Dec 18 10:58:37 UTC 2013

Hi All,

I am using ISC DHCPwith an LDAP backend and it all works fine.

However.. For static leases the patch that has been rolled into the code only supports looking up the static address with the HW Address and I need to use dhcp-client-identifier.

I'll arrange a patch for this for my application, but wondered if there was any merit in both releasing this and incorporating some additional flexibility in LDAP backend static lease identifiers?

Thanks All,

--
Leigh Porter
UK Broadband