dhcpleasequery with static host decl

Sztrepka Pál szpal at szarvas.hu
Wed Aug 7 12:19:14 UTC 2013

I dont know Simon, initially I applied the 'reserved' leases in my dhcp
subnet-config,
(infinite-is-reserved true; default-lease-time 0xffffffff;)
but a lot of home routers was not able to read this lease time.
(Practically they are asked again and again for their ip addresses...)

--
Regards: Sztrepka Pál