dhcp6

networkgroup at bbnl.co.in networkgroup at bbnl.co.in
Tue Sep 4 07:59:21 UTC 2012

On 2012-09-04 11:25, Gerald Vogt wrote:
> On 04.09.2012 07:06, networkgroup at bbnl.co.in wrote:
>> thank u sir, i have tried this but it is not working ,can u send the
>> procedure for do this ..
>
> What have you tried?
>
> Why it is not working? What happened?
>
> Generally you do this:
>
> # dhcpd -4 -cf dhcpd.conf
> # dhcpd -6 -cf dhcp6d.conf
>
> dhcpd.conf is the configuration file for the DHCPv4 server.
> dhcp6d.conf is the configuration file for the DHCPv6 server.
>
> Gerald

i have install isc-dhcp vertion 4.1.1 ,then i make a  in new
/etc/init.d with  different config file, different defaults file,
different PID, different leases file,
after this i add extra lines to /etc/apparmor.d/usr.sbin.dhcpd”
for dhcp6, & restart apparmor.d after that when i restart my dhcp6 and
dhcp4
iam getting 1 error as subnet_number():inet.c:52: Addr/mask length
mismatch ..