ipv6: logging option docsis.cm-mac-address (4491 / 17 / 1026)

Sten Carlsen stenc at s-carlsen.dk
Fri Nov 23 16:06:10 UTC 2012

Hi

Ok, this is a bit more complicated than I would have thought. But then I
have IPv4 with 5 public addresses and a 4over6 tunnel, that essentially
does what I need and is also what I can get.

In this country, no ISP is offering native IPv6 and getting more than
one IPv4 is rare, this might be one of the reasons.

I use DLINK DIR-825, they *should* be able to connect to native IPv6,
with the unofficial 2.05EU firmware they seem to work. The tunnel is
very stable.

Please find a solution, so ISPs in this country can start using IPv6 as
well.

--
Best regards

Sten Carlsen