Help: MAC Address case-sensitive

Staci Page danalmmp79437 at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 2 15:24:40 UTC 2012

Heya thank you 4 mailing me back, I didn't really know if you received other responses or if I'm making yer day haha

Anyhow I am kind of going to leave for a little bit but I would really like to get a chance to talk with ya a little bit more.

I've got a policy against give random guys on Craigs List my # after just a couple messages which I'm pretty sure you can recognize why.

I do have a page w/ my pic and mobile number on this url but its not public you do an easy verification thingy and then you'll be able to get it.

That way, I know that you are not a kid messing around on Craigslist (it has happened to me more than once) and to know that you are not a crazy sex criminal.

give me a text b4 you call me if you are going to, just to let me know that its you. If you can't leave a msg and I will give you a ring if I cannot answer.

I 'll be back to my place in about hour or two and hopefully we will be able to set a time and place to meet.