Does anyone know which structure store the options value in the config file?

Hans Liss Hans at Liss.pp.se
Wed Mar 21 07:54:16 UTC 2012

Hi!

This list is not really a list for developers and code modders, but you should take a look at common/options.c and common/execute.c at the very least. However, I'm a bit concerned that this may turn out to be somewhat tricky for you, if you couldn't find that out on your own.

What you are suggesting sounds interesting, though. What is it you want to achieve with this pooling, more exactly?

There are at least three distinct levels of complexity here. Are you going to

* Hand out option values randomly to each client without keeping track of them on the server
* Keep track of the value selected for each client but allow each value to be used for several clients
* Properly allocate individual values for clients from a pool, so that each value is used for only one client

Best regards,

Hans