Trouble Again with "set statements =" in Dynamic Groups

Randall C Grimshaw rgrimsha at syr.edu
Tue Feb 28 21:29:03 UTC 2012

My approach is to use class definitions - so using your data it would look like this:

class "PXECLIENT" {
  match concat(pick-first-value(option vendor-class-identifier,"no-identifier"),"=",binary-to-ascii(10, 8, "-", option dhcp-parameter-request-list));
}
subclass "PXECLIENT" "PXEClient=1-3-6-12-15-60-66-67" {
    next-server = "192.168.9.7";
    filename = "x1970.0";
}

you can aim these devices at specific pools with logic such as:
allow members of "PXECLIENT";

Randall Grimshaw rgrimsha at syr.edu