change ip address every 6 hours

Jeff Waller jeffw at cnxntech.com
Wed Feb 15 09:45:34 UTC 2012

Hey guys I too have a problem.

I have this issue where our reactor vents using a small thermal exhaust port
just below the main port, and my manager is telling me figure out a way to
close it up, but I can't figure out how to do it.  Now I'm thinking "so what?"
because it's only 2 meters wide, is ray shielded too, no big deal.  But he's
pitching a fit, telling me "deal with this problem or else!!"  I'm pretty sure what
"or else" means too, what an asshole.

So anyway, is there some option or something that you guys can suggest
that can help me out?

-Jeff

P.S.  We have a -->VERY<-- large population of users that needs access to
data, but initially we could not afford the addressing necessary for them and
had to hide them all behind a NAT, which is essentially the behavior that the op
wants.  It turned out to be more of a hassle then what it saved in the long
run though and we eventuallyundertook a pretty hefty project of giving them all
publics.