DDNS for multiple zones

John Miller johnmill at brandeis.edu
Wed Dec 5 19:31:35 UTC 2012

No problem, Kyle--I'd thought that all Windows servers were grouped into
one domain, all Linux servers into a different domain, etc.  If they're
in multiple domains, then my idea of course wouldn't work.  Sounds like
you got things working with sticking domains into the subnet blocks, though.

Do you auto-generate your subnet blocks from a database?  If so, it
might not be so bad to add a field or two for the ddns domain.

John