domain-search?

Nicholas F Miller nicholas.miller at Colorado.EDU
Wed Sep 7 14:54:42 UTC 2011

We have been testing domain-search and are having some issues. Do Windows machines support domain-search. From our testing it looks like only *nix machines support this option. When we use domain-search the Windows machines do not get any DNS suffix. Macs and *unix work fine. We have tried it globally and per subnet. The only thing that works for Windows machines it domain-name.