dhcpleasequery problems - 4.2.2

Jack Kielsmeier jackkiel at netins.net
Tue Oct 18 13:47:46 UTC 2011

The time is set correctly, but this is within a Solaris 11 zone. Zones do
not have control over the system clock (only the global zone can do this).
Non-global zones can only query the time.

Perhaps I'm running into an issue with Solaris Zones and not the DHCP code.
I will have to do further investigation. Thank you for the assistance.

-
Jack Kielsmeier
netINS Systems Administrator
systems at netins.net