How to match part of agent's vendor specific suboption

Eduardo Ferreira Juca de Castro jucah at cpqd.com.br
Mon Oct 10 11:36:21 UTC 2011

Thanks Glenn,

But I need to match a vendor specific suboption. The ones you listed isn't
in the packet.
I'll handle just one vendor dhcp relay though, so I know the order the
suboptions are packed.
If I can't use the global agent how to get access to the vendor specific
suboptions?

[]
Eduardo F. Jucá de Castro
CPqD - Gerência de Serviços e Aplicações Multimídia
Tel.: +55 19 3705-7238 / Fax: +55 19 3705-5868
Cel.: +55 19 9603-4624
jucah at cpqd.com.br
www.cpqd.com.br