Partner Down Question

Juergen Dietl isclists01 at googlemail.com
Mon May 30 07:46:14 UTC 2011

Hello,

1st you always should need the ESV Versions of DHCP because all other do
have a bug with the partner-down. You could do an auto-partner-down but I
would not recommend.

If you bring one server down the other server write a partner-down state in
its leases file. There you can also edit the state if you want.

Hope it helps,
cheers,