Patch for dhcpctl/dhcpctl.c and omapip/generic.c

sscdvp at gmail.com sscdvp at gmail.com
Wed Jul 27 13:45:32 UTC 2011

The first part (1) of your patch omits the fix for second zero-time
omapi_wait_for_completion() call in dhcpctl_wait_for_completion(). Probably
more reasonable waiting time values should be provided (one as connecting
timeout, one as connection timeout) as arguments to dhcpctl_connect() and
dhcpctl_wait_for_completion() calls or by introducing a new dhcpctl call?
Just not to use additional header sys/time.h, instead of gettimeofday()
call, it could be replaced with ISC DHCP's GET_TIME() macro provided via
osdep.h (included via omapip/omapip_p.h)?

The second part (2) of your patch seems to be origined from DHCP 3.0 sources
which already have that correction. Anyhow it should be considered a trivial
patch which can be included in the next upcoming release of DHCP 4.x
versions.