GSS TSIG dynamic DNS from dhcpd

Jürgen Dietl juergen.dietl at googlemail.com
Wed Feb 23 09:38:04 UTC 2011

Since Version 9.7.2 you can use GSS-TSIG with Microsoft Active Directory. I
do it here ony my test servers.

I have 2 DHCP-FO Server using Secure Dynamic Updates via GSS-TSIG.
3 Windows Clients
2 MS-Active Directory Servers

You just have to follow the instructions in the "missing manual" and switch
your windows pc to use secure updates using the console.

good luck,
cheers,
Juergen