How to configure the DHCP to make a priority between the subnets inside same shared network

José Queiroz zekkerj at gmail.com
Tue Feb 1 15:29:42 UTC 2011

Does these subnets are contiguous, in a manner that can be summarized to a
supernet?

E.G. 192.168.0.0/24, 192.168.1.0/24, 192.168.2.0/24, 192.168.3.0/24 -->
192.168.0.0/22

If so, you can create the shared-subnet with the supernet, and create
several pools inside it.

subnet 192.168.0.0/255.255.252.0 {
 range 192.168.0.10 192.168.0.254;
 range 192.168.1.10 192.168.1.254;
 range 192.168.2.10 192.168.2.254;
 range 192.168.3.10 192.168.3.254;
 option routers 192.168.0.1;
}

PS: You should consider divide your network in VLANs.