OT: DHCP IP address lockdown

Valery Soldatov vssold at gmail.com
Fri Dec 9 11:01:25 UTC 2011

Hello,
we use Option 82 and a simple script. The script adds address to
Alowed Table in firewall (firewall works on the same server with ISC
DHCPD). Another script (3-4 lines) refreshes this table, or deletes
address from it on timeout-release event. So, static-configured
addresses can not pass through.

Valeriy Sol.