CableLabs Vendor Specific Option not in Relay-Reply message

Cheng Ching-Ho-LCC014 Ching-Ho.Cheng at motorola.com
Thu Sep 30 14:22:43 UTC 2010

Hi,

I have enclosed the dhcpd6.conf for reference.  I hope that this could
help to determine my DHCPv6 server problem :

#Define the options:

option space docsis code width 2 length width 2;

option vsio.docsis code 4491 = encapsulate docsis;

option docsis.tftp-servers code 32 = array of ip6-address;

option docsis.cablelabs-configuration-file code 33 = text;

option docsis.cablelabs-syslog-servers code 34 = array of ip6-address;

option docsis.device-id code 36 = string;

option docsis.time-servers code 37 = array of ip6-address;

option docsis.time-offset code 38 = signed integer 32;

#Configure global options:

option docsis.cablelabs-configuration-file "basic.bin";

option docsis.cablelabs-syslog-servers 2000:300::2;

option docsis.tftp-servers 2000:300::2;

option docsis.time-servers 2000:300::2;

option docsis.time-offset 0;

option dhcp6.rapid-commit;

# lease-time information: default = 30 minutes, max = 120 minutes

#default-lease-time 864000;

#max-lease-time 864000;

default-lease-time 1800;

max-lease-time 1800;

# modem configuration file name:

#filename "basic.bin";

ddns-update-style ad-hoc;

# SERVER Subnet DO NOT REMOVE

    subnet6 2000:300::/64 {

            range6 2000:300::/64;

    }

# Goldie Subnet

shared-network "goldie_1" {

        option docsis.cablelabs-configuration-file "goldie_1.bin";

        subnet6 2001:100:101::/64 {

                range6 2001:100:101::/64;

        }

}