override the client broadcast bit?

Carsten Strotmann (Men & Mice) carsten.strotmann at menandmice.com
Sat Sep 25 17:51:46 UTC 2010

Hello David,

this blog post from the MS DHCP team gives some background why and how
they have changed the broadcast flag behavior in Windows 7:

"DHCP Broadcast flag handling in Windows 7"
http://blogs.technet.com/b/teamdhcp/archive/2009/02/12/dhcp-broadcast-flag-handling-in-windows-7.aspx

Best regards

- --
Carsten Strotmann
Men & Mice Services
Address: Noatun 17, IS-105, Reykjavik, Iceland
Phone:   +354-412-1500
Email:    carsten.strotmann at menandmice.com
http://www.menandmice.com.
 Men & Mice
We bring control and flexibility to network management

Disclaimer : www.menandmice.com/disclaimer