CableLabs Vendor Specific Option not in Relay-Reply message

Cheng Ching-Ho-LCC014 Ching-Ho.Cheng at motorola.com
Mon Oct 4 13:50:37 UTC 2010

Patricio,

Thanks for your response.  I tried to avoid repetition of DOCSIS
specific options in different subnet6 definitions.  We have many
machines accessing the DHCPv6 servers.  That's why we defined all these
options globally.  It used to work for us in 4.0.x ISC DHCPv6 server.
Now, after I upgrade to 4.1.1-P1, it does not work any more -
relay-reply message from server does not contain DOCSIS specific options
anymore.

Any other suggestion is appreciated.

Thanks,

Ching-Ho Cheng