Defining a vendor class with specific option to support Pano Logic DHCP client discovery

Robert Mc Cready robert-mccready at cspi.qc.ca
Wed May 12 22:36:55 UTC 2010

When we tested the Pano logic client some time ago I was faced with the same
problem because we used a Netware DHCP server then. To figure it out I setup
a Windows Server with  DHCP and I used Wireshark to see what the Pano client
needed.

I’m sorry I can’t help you more with this because I didn’t take much notes
about the details and we do not have Netware and Pano client anymore, but I
still have the string I put for the vendor class : 01040ADC641D for IP
10.220.100.29

Hope this can help you in some way.

Robert.