Match based on Ralay Agent IP

Pawel Warowny warp at master.pl
Fri May 7 13:06:34 UTC 2010

Dnia Fri, 7 May 2010 13:21:09 +0100
Simon Hobson <dhcp1 at thehobsons.co.uk> napisał(a):

> You mean, clients in the 192.168.100.0 subnet should automatically
> get addresses in that subnet, and similarly with clients in the
> 192.168.200.0 subnet ? You don't do anything at all - just define the
> subnets and the DHCP server will take care of it autopmagically. SO
> all you need is :

Thanks for reply, but the problem is a bit different.

The _main_ IP address of my relay agent servers is not within the subnet
I want to assign for clients and that's why your solution will not work.

Relay Agent IP field in dhcp discover packet is 10.0.1.1 and I
want to assign for these requests ip address from subnet
192.168.100.0/24.
The same for relay agent ip 10.0.2.1 and subnet 192.168.200.0/24.

Best regards
Pawel