Unable to add IPv6 option to dhcp config file

Glenn Satchell glenn.satchell at uniq.com.au
Fri May 7 05:51:45 UTC 2010

Hi Shashi

Have you looked at the section "DEFINING NEW OPTIONS" in the
dhcp-options man page? This explains the format and syntax for user
defined or customised options.

Can you post the code you have tried and whatever the definition is in
the RFC? Someone here may be able to correct it for you.

regards,
-glenn