Group options

Randall C Grimshaw rgrimsha at syr.edu
Tue May 4 08:21:44 UTC 2010

Available yes, functional no...
the problem is DHCPINFORM requests. They are served the value from the global default regardless. So while the initial offer will have your 'group' DNS settings, when your machine makes subsequent device discovery requests it will re-learn the default values instead.
We still have group values configured as legacy... but they are becomming ineffective.

Randall Grimshaw rgrimsha at syr.edu