suspend certain using using omshell

Ming-Ching Tiew mctiew at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 12 08:18:51 UTC 2010

--- On Fri, 3/12/10, Ming-Ching Tiew <mctiew at yahoo.com> wrote:

> The above is completed without any error but it is not
> taking effect,
> ie the client with the hardware-address could still get the
> IP.

I don't know what happened but I went off to do something else
and came back for a re-test, now it is working ! Sorry
for the confusion.

In any case, when I open an existing host object, I cannot get
it to display "deny booting" or any other information indicative
of this setting. But killing dhcpd and restart, shows that it
is persistent. So how can I get it to display the "deny booting"
setting ?