how to configure the dhcp-4.1.1 server and client for IPv6

jxq19881013 jxq19881013 at 163.com
Fri Mar 12 03:33:47 UTC 2010

hi all,
        I download dhcp-4.1.1.tar.gz package from the www.isc.com,then I make and install it.I configured the server and run it, I think the server works well because I use a computer of windows can get ipv6 address from the server,however, I can not get ipv6 address by using the dhclient provided in the package.
        Have somebody use it ? please send both the server and client configures to me, Thanks!
                                                                                                                          John